Monday, May 11, 2009

Activities on the trip

During the trip in the morning and afternoon I took pictures. Also I wrote about what people did on the bus to keep them busy and content. Some people were watching the movie Night at the Museum and talking to their seat buddy:}Their were a lot of people listening to I-pods and music players and playing their electronics!! I learned that they made DSI’s that they can take pictures and pictochat with rainbow color! Something that I thought was really cool was that NOBODY was sleeping not even trying to. Also I thought that when 15 people were pictochatting at once.I also asked people what they thought Vanessa mentioned how cool it was of how much people had electronics. It reminded me of everybody having fun in New Glarus.

PICT0806 PICT0808

No comments:

Post a Comment